- AWS product launches in 2023
- AWS CloudShell supports Docker
- AWS Marketplace reduces fees
- Auto-scaling hooks and ELB connection draining
- Aurora Serverless v1 EOL
- Keep Terraform providers up to date!
- OpenTofu generally available
- NAT instance AMI out of maintenance
- EC2 Instance Connect Endpoints not HA?
- AWS Product Launch Count By Year by Sumiya
- AWS CloudShell now supports Docker in 13 Regions
- AWS announced reduced marketplace fees during the Partner Keynote
- Connect to your instances without requiring a public IPv4 address using EC2 Instance Connect Endpoint
- OpenTofu is going GA
Make sure you are not missing upcoming shows …
- bucketAV — Antivirus protection for Amazon S3
- marbot — AWS Monitoring made simple!
- HyperEnv for GitHub Actions — Deploy self-hosted GitHub runners on AWS with ease!
- attachmentAV — Antivirus for Atlassian Jira and Confluence