Andreas and Michael Wittig are building on AWS since 2009. Follow their journey of developing products like bucketAV, marbot, and HyperEnv and learn from practice.
- Lambda Monitoring with CloudWatch alarms
- Generating CloudFormation templates with CDK
- Terraform 1.6 stumbling blocks
- Migrating from Jenkins to GitHub Actions
- The Lambda monitoring blind spot
- Gist: Diff two CloudFormation YAML templates
- Gist: Build code for inline CloudFormation Lambda functions (can be used with CDK)
Make sure you are not missing upcoming shows …
- bucketAV — Antivirus protection for Amazon S3
- marbot — AWS Monitoring made simple!
- HyperEnv for GitHub Actions — Deploy self-hosted GitHub runners on AWS with ease!
- attachmentAV — Antivirus for Atlassian Jira and Confluence