Andreas Wittig and Michael Wittig from cloudonaut are discussing Andy Jassy's keynote from re:Invent 2020. The focus is on the newly announced services and features: ECS Anywhere, EBS volumes (gp3), Aurora Serverless v3, Lambda Container Support, and many more.
This podcast episode is also available as a video on YouTube. Check it out!
- re:Invent 2020 Liveblog: Andy Jassy Keynote
- New for AWS Lambda – Container Image Support
- Preview: AWS Proton – Automated Management for Container and Serverless Deployments
- New for AWS Lambda – 1ms Billing Granularity Adds Cost Savings
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry Public: A New Public Container Registry
- Amazon Connect – Now Smarter and More Integrated With Third-Party Tools
We ask for feedback! Please rate or review our podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Or send us a message via Twitter (Andreas and Michael) or LinkedIn (Andreas and Michael) or send us an email.