Every week, we write about all things AWS. For example, we unbox or review new AWS services. We also share pitfalls that we learned about the hard way ourselves. On top of that, we provide code examples for Infrastructure as Code and Serverless applications.
Andreas Wittig and Michael Wittig from cloudonaut are discussing Andy Jassy's keynote from re:Invent 2020. The focus is on the newly announced services and features: ECS Anywhere, EBS volumes (gp3), Aurora Serverless v3, Lambda Container Support, and many more.
This podcast episode is also available as a video on YouTube. Check it out!
- re:Invent 2020 Liveblog: Andy Jassy Keynote
- New for AWS Lambda – Container Image Support
- Preview: AWS Proton – Automated Management for Container and Serverless Deployments
- New for AWS Lambda – 1ms Billing Granularity Adds Cost Savings
- Amazon Elastic Container Registry Public: A New Public Container Registry
- Amazon Connect – Now Smarter and More Integrated With Third-Party Tools
We launched cloudonaut.io in 2015. Since then, we have published hundreds of articles, podcast episodes, and videos. It's all free and means a lot of work in our spare time. We enjoy sharing our AWS knowledge with you.
Have you learned something new by reading, listening, or watching our content? If so, we kindly ask you to support us in producing high-quality & independent AWS content. We look forward to sharing our AWS knowledge with you.
We ask for feedback! Please rate or review our podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. Or send us a message via Twitter (Andreas and Michael) or LinkedIn (Andreas and Michael) or send us an email.